Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Uh Oh --- Looks like some are not happy!

So last night I was using some Pine Sol in the laundry room where I have been keeping the plants that I re-potted into larger pots/cups.  I think the fumes of the Pine Sol was heavy and some of the plants did not like it.
Looks likes I am losing a Mortgage Lifter and an ACE 55.



As you can see there is very little green and the plant is shriveling as opposed to thriving.

Here is a pic of my Spindley project to see how these will hold up until ready to go into the dirt.

Another pic of the general board that has the pots and cups.  The best one going is the Lilian Yellow in the 3rd cup from the left.  The leaves are starting to get a bit more form with ridges as you can see below.




 This experience is definitely a learning one.

So as far as prep goes I have built my 2nd raised bed. Used 3, 2x8s.  Cut 1 in half and made a box.  Real simple.  Next step is to till the earth and put in some special plant mix to get ready.  I don't think I will begin outdoor planting until last weekend in April.  We still have a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment