Friday, March 11, 2011

Gentleman Start Your Engines 2011

Ok.  Here is some minor background to the beginning of 2011.

In 2010 I retained seeds from some of my heirloom tomato plants.  Primary Anna Russian and Costoluto Fioretino.  I also retained some seeds from Vandy, but the dog ate them in the zip lock.

I purchased a mix bag of seeds from TOMATO BOB.
Borgo Cellano
Ace 55
Lillians Yellow
Hartmans Yellow Gooseberry
And a grab bag of sampler seeds (Mortgage Lifter, Black Krim, Amish Paste, Green Grape, Yellow Pear)
---NOTE.  I realized my venture into tomatoes was getting out of hand so I split the seeds with Patty (an avid amateur farmer during the warm months).

I bought a 36 count Tomato Starter kit from Home Depot (TOMATO STARTER KIT)

So I am ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment