Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Transfer!!! I need a Transfer


Big thanks to Four Seasons Nursery (Gravel Springs Nursery) for the 1 gallon pots. ($.10 each).  They have a ton of various size pots in the back and are more than happy to sell them to you.

3/13/11
I transferred a select group of my spindlers to 1 gallon pots and some into Solo cups.  I still have a few to transfer, however looking at them, They are standing upright and less "Spindley" now.  This is fun watching and learning.  I hope I yield some good fruits.

We did start the day on Sunday by going to Home Depot.  Apparently I have entered a competition with my wife, Mandy, on some tomatoes she and Arden are going to grow.  And I guess I have surrendered half of one of my raised beds. hmmm.   I think I will bring home a nice pallet and make another bed....hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment