Sunday, June 5, 2011

Current State of Affairs

Its been awhile since my last post.  All plants seem to be growing strong.  Most have blooms.  No maters yet.  Close, very close.  I did notice on one of them they had some blossom die.  I'll have to look into that.

I did some stringer setup today as well as built a monster cage for my Black Krim.  When you use the string method, its recommended that you prune your plant and train it up the stringer.  Some of mine have sprouted 2 or three plants out of the one because I did not prune well in the beginning.  I think that has been my hardest part is knowing what to prune and what not.  Oddly enough most people I have encountered online do not prune.  They let them bush out for higher yield.  We will see.

Here are the pics







No comments:

Post a Comment