Friday, July 15, 2011

Look what I picked Daddy!


Chaney is very excited to pick tomatoes with me.  She always wants to go and bring them in.  These two little ones she had suffered a terrible fate of kid hand squashing, but none the  less I was able to taste one.

Here are some misc pics of recent harvests

The two up top are Black Krim (don't mind the banana)


Although small, below are from front left to right:
Oxheart (not big), Hartmans Yellow Gooseberry
Anna Russian or Borgo Cellano (I don't know which was which)

Mandy's Sunflower from seed


Black Krim sliced ready to eat! Yummy


On a side note.  I have started my seed saving project for next year with Black Krim.  I will most likely try to get seeds from everything I have planted, however next years planting will be different and limited to a few types as opposed to almost 8 varieties.

No comments:

Post a Comment