Sunday, May 1, 2011

Up and Running

Ok.  I think I am finally up and running.  I have the boxes set, the plants in, the fencing up.

Next step is when they get a bit bigger to set the stringers in place.

Today I ventured into making a couple of wire cages.  I can't stand to see my plants go to waste, so we will see how they survive in my standard backyard dirt.  I have planted 15 plants in total.



I have in cages: Pink Oxheart & Hartmans Yellow Gooseberry.



My Red Pontiac Potatoes are coming up nicely



The way my boxes are arranged from the left box in the front
Hartmans Yellow Gooseberry  -- Yellow Pear ---   Anna Russian
Anna Russian --- Lillian Yellow
Green Zebra --- Borgo Cellano
Mortgage Lifter --- Amish Paste

Right Box
Black Krim --- Ace 55
Black Krim --- Ace 55

No comments:

Post a Comment